Get Water Fit
Are you interested in finding out how much water you use?
Maybe you've been at home more recently and concerned that your bills may increase or perhaps you have wider environmental concerns, if so then the Get Water Fit Calculator may be useful for you.
The Get Water Fit calculator from our partners Save Water Save Money allows you to find out how much water you use every day and also how that may affect your energy bills.
Simply sign in and enter your postcode and within a few minutes you can create a personalised dashboard for your home, with ideas on how to save water, energy and money.
Signing up is just the first step of your journey, once you are in you'll be able to order your free water-saving kit and revisit the calculator to see how your water consumption can change over time.
How does it work?
- Build a picture of your water use through simple-to-answer questions
- Order free water-saving products tailored to your home
- Book an optional free 15 minute Zoom consultation with a water efficiency technician
- Set yourself water-saving challenges
- Earn coins and donate to charity
- Share your activities and achievements
What can I save?
- Water, by reducing your use per appliance
- Energy, by using less hot water
- Carbon, by using less cold and hot water
- Money, on your utility bills