Moving home can be stressful but letting us know is easy. Here you can create a new account or let us know you're moving if you're already a customer.
Creating an account
for the first time?
If you can't complete your move online, here's other ways you can contact us.
1. Other ways to let us know you're moving
Live Chat about Moving Home
If you need advice on moving home our customer service agents are here to help. 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am - 1:30pm on Saturday.Chat now Offline Live Chat
Any other questions?
If you are unable to let us know you're moving home online, then speak to a customer service agent
8:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
9:00am - 1:00pm Sat
We usually have our longest waiting times between 11am and 1pm, but we're open until 6pm on weekdays if you wanted to contact us at a quieter time.
When to let us know you've moved
If either your current or new properties have a water meter:
- Let us know on or after the day you move.
- Remember to take a final or opening reading on the day you move. We can then bill you for what you have used whilst you were responsible.
- If you are unable to take a reading yourself, please let us know 10 working days before you move. We can then arrange for a meter reader to visit on the day you move, to take a reading on your behalf.
If either your current or new properties do not have a water meter:
- You can let us know up to 14 days before you move home, if you live chat or call us.