Sign up for our My Bill service in order to view and manage your bills and payments online.
What is My Bill?
My Bill is an easy way for you to view your bills, balance and payments online. It’s really easy to do, just have your customer reference number handy before you start (you can find this at the top of your latest paper bill) and click on the registration button above to get started.
Not only will you save stress and have less paperwork to file away but you’ll also be in more control of your account by being able to keep an eye on your balance and the payments you’ve made.
Yes. All you need is an email address, an account number registered against your address, your postcode and a preferred telephone number to start the registration process. You’ll then be guided through an easy step by step process to set this up.
Great news that you’ve chosen to view your bills online. Not only have you saved lots of trees and helped the environment, but you’ve also made your life a whole lot easier by being able to track your bills anytime, anywhere.
To start using My Bill, all you need to do is visit the My Bill page and give the following information:
- Your customer reference number which you can find at the top of your paper bill
- The postcode of the property supplied. This is on the front of your bill
- Your preferred telephone number
Unfortunately, we’re unable to do both. But you can easily download and print your bills from your My Bill account if you have access to a printer.
You can also revert back to paper bills at any time by completing our de-registration form.
We’re really sorry if you can’t view your bills online. Before you read through the possible reasons, you’ll need to make sure you’ve registered for the My Bill service before you can log in.
Otherwise, here’s some other reasons and steps to figure out why this may be happening:
- Check that you’ve correctly input your log in details. It happens sometimes, there’s loads of us who forget our passwords and emails, especially with so many to remember. If you can’t remember either your email or password or both, just click on the ‘I’ve forgotten my password OR I’ve forgotten my email address’ links and we’ll take you through a few steps to get some new ones.
- Check you have the latest version of your internet browser. My Bill works on the majority of internet browsers but having an older version may cause some problems. You can use your preferred search engine, such as Google, to get guidance on how you can upgrade to the latest version.
- Is your internet or broadband working properly? There is usually a light on your router or modem that lets you know that everything is OK and working properly. If not, try to open the internet browser on your computer and access another site, if you can’t access anything then it’s likely that there’s a problem with your internet or broadband. Don’t worry though, it’s usually just a small problem and the old ‘IT’ trick of simply switching everything off for 10 seconds and then back on again may just be all that’s needed.
If that doesn’t work then try and contact your internet provider, they should help you do some troubleshooting and get you back up and running as quick as they can.
- If you’re a night owl or work unsociable hours, then you may be trying to access your My Bill account in the early morning. To ensure we update all our customers’ accounts every day, we turn My Bill off between 1am and 3am to get this done. You’ll be able to access it normally before or after these times.
- Sometimes things can go wrong our end and if you’ve got to this step then we’re really sorry that you can’t view your bills at the moment. The issue may be big or small but if it’s not just you that’s affected there will be a message on our homepage with information about the issue. If that message isn’t on our homepage and you can’t get an answer from these frequently asked questions, then of course please get in touch.
Yes, you can revert back to paper bills at any time. All you need to do is fill out our de-registration form. If you de-register your My Bill account, you’ll no longer be able to view your balance or payments.
Yes, once registered for My Bill you can add extra accounts to allow you to view bills for more than one property. Just log in and click on the ‘Change My Details’ button at the top of the page and choose the ‘Add Account’ option. You’ll need the customer reference number, post code, and telephone number for the accounts that you want to add, which you can find on your bills.
You’ll be able to view your bills as far back as January 2015 and they’ll remain in your My Bill account for six years.
You’ll be able to see the payments you’ve made since your last bill. If you want to check how much you’ve paid before this, take a look at your previous bills.
Firstly, don’t panic. We’re very picky about our security, so we use very high standards of customer protecting measures. We put these measures in place to make sure your personal information is secure and not at risk.
But if you have any concerns, doubts or simply want to speak to us about security then get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to help.
If you’re a metered customer, and we’ve recently taken a meter reading, we may be able to refund you or review your payments. If you’ve had a bill from us recently, get in touch and we’ll let you know what we can do.
Your account may be in credit because you’ve been making payments on a payment plan that will pay towards your next bill. In this case, we’ll be unable to refund you.
If you don’t have a water meter and you’re in credit, we’ll automatically reduce it from your next annual bill which is sent every Feb/March. If you’d prefer a refund, get in touch and we’ll arrange this for you.