The truth about wet wipes
Just a single wet wipe is enough to start a blockage in your sewer pipe and risks causing catastrophic flooding in your home resulting in significant distress and cost.
But by doing what's right you can stop the block.
in the bathroom
- Throw all wipes, sanitary items, cotton buds and nappies away in the bin
- Check to see if your local council provide a nappy collection service
- Try out some reusable products to cut down on your waste and shopping bill
in your kitchen
- Wipe out your pans and other greasy items with a kitchen towel before washing them, throw the kitchen towel in the bin
- Pour any unused cooking oil that has been allowed to cool into a container to dispose of or recycle if your council allows
at your place of work
- Drainage problems at your business not only affects you but can also impact on your customers
- Our team can carry out a bespoke survey for your kitchen, free of charge to ensure you are compliant with industry regulations