2015 Drought Plan SEA and HRA
Our Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA)
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water’s Drought Plan was considered within, and influenced by, the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and the Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) that accompany the Drought Plan. The SEA and HRA were published for consultation and comment at the same time as the draft Drought Plan.
The responses to this consultation have been included within the main Statement of Response
Addendum HRA Report
An Addendum report has been published by the HRA to reflect changes made to the supply side drought options as a result of the representations made during the consultation period.
Post Adoption Statement
The Post Adoption Statement sets out the following:
- The reasons for the Drought Plan being adopted.
- How environmental considerations have been integrated into the Drought Plan.
- How findings of the SEA Environmental Report have been taken into account in the Drought Plan.
- How consultation on the SEA Environmental Report and draft Drought Plan has been taken into account in the development of the Final Drought Plan and,
- The monitoring measures that have been identified.
The Post Adoption statement has now been prepared and is available below.