Discontinued payment booklets
You may have recently received a letter notifying you that we are no longer offering payment booklets as a payment option.
The main reasons for this are that:
- Booklets are not environmentally friendly to produce.
- Booklets are getting more difficult to produce, many print providers no longer produce booklets making it harder to find and maintain systems that produce them.
- We have so few customers paying by this method that it is no longer economically viable to continue offering it.
What are my options?
You can change your payment plan now.
There are links below where you can change your payment method to a Direct Debit or a Payment Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
The benefits of direct debit include:
- No missed payments
- No paperwork
- No trips to the bank or post office
- It’s safe, secure and guaranteed
You can use your payment card in a similar way to a booklet, simply take your card and make payments in your local Post Office, or any shop or petrol station where the PayPoint sign is displayed.
No you will not be charged any more for paying by payment card.
If we don’t hear from you, we’ll automatically replace your payment booklet with a payment card the next time your plan is recalculated.
Your plan is recalculated once a year. When your payment plan is next re-calculated we will automatically replace your booklet with a payment card and payment schedule.
Your plan is due to be re-calculated in February 2021, you will receive a payment card prior to this and your payment schedule will follow in February/March 2021.