COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – A Message to Our Customers - 30 March 15:00
We know that this is a difficult time. We also know that the water and wastewater services we provide play a key role in protecting public health and safeguarding the customers and communities we serve.
We are doing all we can to protect our colleagues while also maintaining our services to customers. You will still see us working in streets and communities during this time but we are only doing essential work that will help protect public health by maintaining water and wastewater services to customers.
Our Billing Call Centre is open from 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday) to support our most vulnerable customers who have been impacted by the Coronavirus.
If you’re impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and concerned about your water bill, please click here for more information.
If you need to contact us about other things like updating your account, to let us know you are moving or to set up a direct debit, you can do this by visiting our online services.
We will keep you informed of any other changes through updates on this site and via our social media channels - Facebook & Twitter.
We apologise for this but will do everything we can to continue providing our essential services. Thank you for bearing with us.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.