COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – A Message to Our Customers - 30 March 15:00
We know that this is a difficult time. We also know that the water and wastewater services we provide play a key role in protecting public health and safeguarding the customers and communities we serve.
We are doing all we can to protect our colleagues while also maintaining our services to customers. You will still see us working in streets and communities during this time but we are only doing essential work that will help protect public health by maintaining water and wastewater services to customers.
Our Billing Call Centre is open from 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday) to support our most vulnerable customers who have been impacted by the Coronavirus.
If you’re impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and concerned about your water bill, please click here for more information.
If you need to contact us about other things like updating your account, to let us know you are moving or to set up a direct debit, you can do this by visiting our online services.
We will keep you informed of any other changes through updates on this site and via our social media channels - Facebook & Twitter.
We apologise for this but will do everything we can to continue providing our essential services. Thank you for bearing with us.
Water Efficiency - Tips and advice
Saving water in the BATHROOM
- Take a shower and reduce the number of baths you have
- Put the plug in the basin when you wash and use the collected water instead
- Don't leave the tap running when brushing your teeth
- Always make sure taps are turned off fully
- Fix a water efficient showerhead, available from our Product Portal
- Fix any leaking taps to avoid wasted water
- If you are installing a new bathroom, always choose water efficient products
Saving water in the KITCHEN
- Use a washing up bowl when washing up
- Fix any leaking taps
- Wait until you have a full load before doing your washing
- Only fill the kettle with the water you need
- If you are purchasing a new appliance which uses water, be sure to check how water efficient it is
Saving water in the GARDEN
- Use a watering can or handheld hose pipe instead of a garden sprinkler
- Fit a hose trigger gun when using a hose, available from our Product Portal
- Add water retention crystals to pots, tubs and hanging baskets to help keep compost moist, available here on our Product Portal
- Don't cut lawns too short and save the clippings to use as mulch to improve soil health
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, we are suspending all product orders.
Any orders placed prior to 26/03/2020 will be fulfilled. We are regularly reviewing the situation and hope to be back up and running soon.