COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – A Message to Our Customers - 30 March 15:00
We know that this is a difficult time. We also know that the water and wastewater services we provide play a key role in protecting public health and safeguarding the customers and communities we serve.
We are doing all we can to protect our colleagues while also maintaining our services to customers. You will still see us working in streets and communities during this time but we are only doing essential work that will help protect public health by maintaining water and wastewater services to customers.
Our Billing Call Centre is open from 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday) to support our most vulnerable customers who have been impacted by the Coronavirus.
If you’re impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and concerned about your water bill, please click here for more information.
If you need to contact us about other things like updating your account, to let us know you are moving or to set up a direct debit, you can do this by visiting our online services.
We will keep you informed of any other changes through updates on this site and via our social media channels - Facebook & Twitter.
We apologise for this but will do everything we can to continue providing our essential services. Thank you for bearing with us.
- You can spread your bill over installments (at no extra cost).
- Free to set up.
- No missed payments.
- No postage costs.
- No paperwork.
- No trips to the bank.
- It's safe, secure and guaranteed.
- The Direct Debit guarantee protects you against any incorrect payments and ensures you get your money back in the unlikely event a mistake is made.
- If you find a Direct Debit is not for you, it's easy to switch back to another way of paying.
You can easily set up a Direct Debit online. We just need the following information:
- Your customer reference number (you'll find this at the top of your latest bill)
- Your name and address
- Your bank details
- How often you want to pay
You can find our Direct Debit form here to get you started
Unmeasured customers can pay:
- In full on 1st April, or
- In two instalments on 1st April and 1st October, or
- In ten monthly instalments between April and the following January. February and March are then payment free (like your council tax payments)* or
- In weekly instalments. Just be aware that if you set up a Direct Debit after April, your instalments will be spread over the remaining weeks up to the following March, which will be less than 52 weeks.
- *If you set up a Direct Debit after April, your instalments will be spread over the remaining months up to the following January (less than ten months).
Metered customers can pay:
- In full every six months (when we send your bill), or
- In twelve monthly instalments (pay as you go), or
- In weekly instalments
- You should choose a date that best suits your circumstances. For example on your salary date or the date you receive any benefit entitlements. Just be aware, if this date falls on a weekend or a bank holiday, the payment will be made the next working day.
- We have five days available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of each week.
If this day falls on a bank holiday, the payment will be made the next working day.
Leaflets, Publications, Documents & Charges
Find a document in our library