If you don't need the water supply to your property, please use this form to request a temporary disconnection.
This means we will turn off your supply and no water will be available for use. We may take up to 21 days to action your request.
The surface water drainage charges may still apply after the disconnection.
Please note that fields marked * are mandatory.
In order to respond to your enquiry, it would help us if you could supply your Welsh Water account reference number.
1. I hereby apply for a temporary water disconnection at the above address. I am aware that this may take up to 21 days to action.
2. If I am charged for surface water drainage, I will continue to make payment for this service.
3. If a reconnection of this water supply is required, I understand there is a charge of £35 and I will be invoiced at a future date.
4. If I have a metered supply and the meter records consumption after the disconnection takes place, I will be billed for any water usage.
5. A temporary disconnection may involve turning off a stop tap, fitting a no flow plug or other means as determined by our staff.
6. Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water take no responsibility for any deterioration of pipe work, leaks, effect on boilers or other equipment due to this request.
Dŵr Cymru Cyf, a limited company registered in Wales No. 2366777.
Registered office: Pentwyn Road, Nelson, Treharris, Mid Glamorgan CF46 6LY.
© Dŵr Cymru Cyf 2017.