My Account Self Service Change Your Details

Change Your Details 2

Use this form to change your personal details, such as:

  • Your name e.g. if you have got married or if we have spelt your name incorrectly, etc. or
  • Add or remove a name on your water account or
  • The mailing address (where we send your bills)

If you're changing your email address or telephone number, just give us the new details in section 1 of this form.

If you want to let us know that you are moving home, please use one of the forms on the "I'm changing my address" page.

If you want to change your bank/building society details for your Direct Debit, please use our Set up/Amend a Direct Debit form instead.

Once we receive your form, we'll change your details within 10 working days. You won't need to do anything further, and you'll see your change in any future correspondence from us.

1. Your current details

(Please note that fields marked * are mandatory)


In order to respond to your enquiry, it would help us if you could supply your Welsh Water account reference number.

You want to change

You may pick more than one option and go to the relevant section/s you want to change.
2. Your name

If you would like to change your name, please use this section.

Why are you changing the name on your water account?

3. Add a name

If you would like to add a name to a water account, please use this section.

Tick this box to confirm you have gained the permission of the person whose name will be added.
4. Remove a name

If you would like to remove a name from a water account, please use this section.

5. The mailing address

If you would like to change the address where we send your bills, please use this section.