We’re really sorry if you can’t view your bills online. Before you read through the possible reasons, you’ll need to make sure you’ve registered for the My Bill service before you can log in. If you haven’t registered yet please see our ‘How Do I Register’ question.
Otherwise, here’s some other reasons and steps to figure out why this may be happening:
1) Check that you’ve correctly input your log in details. It happens sometimes, there’s loads of us who forget our passwords and emails, especially with so many to remember. If you can’t remember either your email or password or both, just click on the ‘I’ve forgotten my password OR I’ve forgotten my email address’ links and we’ll take you through a few steps to get some new ones.
2) Check you have the latest version of your internet browser. My Bill works on the majority of internet browsers but having an older version may cause some problems. You can use your preferred search engine, such as Google, to get guidance on how you can upgrade to the latest version.
3) Is your internet or broadband working properly? There is usually a light on your router or modem that lets you know that everything is OK and working properly. If not, try to open the internet browser on your computer and access another site, if you can’t access anything then it’s likely that there’s a problem with your internet or broadband. Don’t worry though, it’s usually just a small problem and the old ‘IT’ trick of simply switching everything off for 10 seconds and then back on again may just be all that’s needed.
If that doesn’t work then try and contact your internet provider, they should help you do some troubleshooting and get you back up and running as quick as they can.
4) If you’re a night owl or work unsociable hours, then you may be trying to access your My Bill account in the early morning. To ensure we update all our customers’ accounts every day, we turn My Bill off between 1am and 3am to get this done. You’ll be able to access it normally before or after these times.
5) Sometimes things can go wrong our end and if you’ve got to this step then we’re really sorry that you can’t view your bills at the moment. The issue may be big or small but if it’s not just you that’s affected there will be a message on our homepage with information about the issue. If that message isn’t on our homepage and you can’t get an answer from these frequently asked questions, then of course please get in touch.