Monday, 17th February
With flooding still affecting many communities in Wales and Herefordshire, we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to the high winds and heavy rain and our crews are extremely busy.
Here are the organisations you may need to contact:
Natural Resources Wales - 0800 80 70 60 (24 Hours) - if the flooding is coming from a watercourse (such as a stream) that is about to or has burst its banks.
Your Local Council – if you suspect the flooding is resulting from rising groundwater or surface water run off.
Welsh Water Sewerage Services & Emergencies - 0800 085 3968 (24 hours) or report an issue via a webform – for flooding inside your property caused by a blocked or overloaded sewer.
We've matched this to your question:
What do I do if I spot a leak?
The quickest way to tell us is by completing our quick and easy form.
The more information you can give us the quicker we can identify and fix the leak.
Things to tell us:
- Location of the leak - full address if possible and whether it's in the road, pavement etc.
- How bad the leak is? ie. is it a trickle, flow or burst.
- How long it has been leaking.
- If the leak is causing a hazard ie. a slip hazard or causing pedestrians to walk in the road.
- Your contact details in case we need more information.
Still unsure? Speak to an agent