FAQs | Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water

Monday, 17th February

With flooding still affecting many communities in Wales and Herefordshire, we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to the high winds and heavy rain and our crews are extremely busy.

Here are the organisations you may need to contact:

Natural Resources Wales - 0800 80 70 60 (24 Hours) - if the flooding is coming from a watercourse (such as a stream) that is about to or has burst its banks.

Your Local Council – if you suspect the flooding is resulting from rising groundwater or surface water run off.

Welsh Water Sewerage Services & Emergencies - 0800 085 3968 (24 hours) or report an issue via a webform – for flooding inside your property caused by a blocked or overloaded sewer.



We've matched this to your question:

I'm moving my business premises.

You can tell us you're moving your premises using one of our forms:

Only those fields marked with a red asterisk have to be completed. We'll need a meter reading on the day you move. We can do that for you if you need us to, just let us know five working days before you move.

If you know it, please give us the name of the new occupant; if the property is to remain unoccupied then we may disconnect the supply to help protect it against contamination or leakage.

If you have any problems completing the form, you can give us a call on 0800 052 0145, chat to us on Live Chat, or visit us on Facebook and Twitter (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8.30am-1.30pm). We're here to help.

Still unsure? Speak to an agent