FAQs | Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water

Monday, 17th February

With flooding still affecting many communities in Wales and Herefordshire, we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to the high winds and heavy rain and our crews are extremely busy.

Here are the organisations you may need to contact:

Natural Resources Wales - 0800 80 70 60 (24 Hours) - if the flooding is coming from a watercourse (such as a stream) that is about to or has burst its banks.

Your Local Council – if you suspect the flooding is resulting from rising groundwater or surface water run off.

Welsh Water Sewerage Services & Emergencies - 0800 085 3968 (24 hours) or report an issue via a webform – for flooding inside your property caused by a blocked or overloaded sewer.



We've matched this to your question:

I have no water

If you have just moved into the property or have had work carried out there, please check your internal / external stop tap has not been switched off.

Check the latest information about what's going on in your area - this area has the latest information on planned work and emergencies. Have you received a warning card from us to advise you that your supply will be interrupted for essential maintenance?

Click here to check whether any major emergencies in our region might have resulted in your water being temporarily switched off.

It would be helpful if you could check whether there is anyone working out in the street who may have interrupted your water supply and whether your neighbours are also affected before you contact us - thank you.



Still unsure? Speak to an agent