FAQs | Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water

Monday, 17th February

With flooding still affecting many communities in Wales and Herefordshire, we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to the high winds and heavy rain and our crews are extremely busy.

Here are the organisations you may need to contact:

Natural Resources Wales - 0800 80 70 60 (24 Hours) - if the flooding is coming from a watercourse (such as a stream) that is about to or has burst its banks.

Your Local Council – if you suspect the flooding is resulting from rising groundwater or surface water run off.

Welsh Water Sewerage Services & Emergencies - 0800 085 3968 (24 hours) or report an issue via a webform – for flooding inside your property caused by a blocked or overloaded sewer.



We've matched this to your question:

How can I contact Welsh Water

There's a number of ways you can get in touch with us

Just click on our Contact Us page to find out how.

You can also complete common tasks by submitting one of our online forms. Please see our self-service section for more information.

Or, if you'd rather, you can say hi on Facebook or Twitter, where we're available to answer any questions you may have.


Still unsure? Speak to an agent