COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – A Message to Our Customers - 30 March 15:00
We know that this is a difficult time. We also know that the water and wastewater services we provide play a key role in protecting public health and safeguarding the customers and communities we serve.
We are doing all we can to protect our colleagues while also maintaining our services to customers. You will still see us working in streets and communities during this time but we are only doing essential work that will help protect public health by maintaining water and wastewater services to customers.
Our Billing Call Centre is open from 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday) to support our most vulnerable customers who have been impacted by the Coronavirus.
If you’re impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and concerned about your water bill, please click here for more information.
If you need to contact us about other things like updating your account, to let us know you are moving or to set up a direct debit, you can do this by visiting our online services.
We will keep you informed of any other changes through updates on this site and via our social media channels - Facebook & Twitter.
We apologise for this but will do everything we can to continue providing our essential services. Thank you for bearing with us.
Whether you are building a new development or replacing an existing water supply, our design team can provide you with a quotation for a new water connection.
A new water supply would be necessary if:
- you are building a new property and require permanent supplies
- you are building onto an existing property (for example, an extension, a granny flat or annexe)
- you need a temporary building supply
- you are converting a property into multiple units with individual supplies
- you are converting a property that was once used for a different purpose (for example, converting a barn or garage into a house/home)
- you are installing a fire apparatus, for example, fire sprinkler
- you require a supply for irrigation purposes
A replacement water supply would be necessary if:
- your water pressure is low and you require a larger supply
- you want to replace an old lead supply
- you are separating a shared supply
- you are converting a property into multiple units with a shared supply
As of 1st January 2016, The Welsh Government introduced the ‘Domestic Fire Sprinklers’ legislation. If you've submitted a planning application and received approval on or after this date we'll require mechanical service plans detailing the installation layout of the fire sprinkler system.
We're unable to progress your application without these plans.
- In order to make an application online you will require a valid credit or debit card
- The current Application Fee (to be paid at the time of making an application - non-refundable) is £77.00 + VAT (£92.40)/application
- For Fire Sprinkler/ Large Diameter Connection (Over 63mm) the current application Fee is £2000 + VAT (£2400)
- VAT at standard rate will be added to this charge
- This application fee will be deducted from the applicable new connection charge when progressed
Please refer to our Guidance Notes for further information.