Dwr Cymru Welsh Water

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – A Message to Our Customers - 30 March 15:00

We know that this is a difficult time. We also know that the water and wastewater services we provide play a key role in protecting public health and safeguarding the customers and communities we serve.

We are doing all we can to protect our colleagues while also maintaining our services to customers. You will still see us working in streets and communities during this time but we are only doing essential work that will help protect public health by maintaining water and wastewater services to customers.

Our Billing Call Centre is open from 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday) to support our most vulnerable customers who have been impacted by the Coronavirus.

If you’re impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and concerned about your water bill, please click here for more information.

If you need to contact us about other things like updating your account, to let us know you are moving or to set up a direct debit, you can do this by visiting our online services.

We will keep you informed of any other changes through updates on this site and via our social media channels - Facebook & Twitter.

We apologise for this but will do everything we can to continue providing our essential services. Thank you for bearing with us.

We’re here to help you when you’re thinking about extending your home.

If you’re planning to extend your property, you’ll need to make sure you know if there are any public sewers or drains on your land.

If there is pipework there it could affect your build, so it’s a good idea to find out before you begin.

If you plan to build over, or within 3 meters of one of our sewer pipes or drains, you’ll need to secure our consent.

To find out more about building over or close to sewers, please refer to our Guidance Notes.

Once you have read our Guidance notes and established that you either need to submit a Declaration of Works or complete an application for Build Over Agreement, please submit as follows:

  • To submit a declaration please either post or email us or,
  • To submit an application for a formal agreement please either post or submit online via the Consent via Formal Agreement button below.

If you would like us to send you a printable version of our guidance notes, please contact us at developer.services@dwrcymru.com or call for a copy on 0800 917 2652