Help Paying My Bill
If you're having problems paying your bill, please let us know as soon as possible, we'll try and find a way to help.
Your Benefits are Changing - Click here for more information on housing benefit changes.
Want to spread your bill over instalments? Set up a payment plan by:
Already pay by instalments but you're struggling?
Please don't ignore any problems paying your instalments. Let us know straight away. We may be able to offer an alternative payment plan which is more affordable, making things easier for you.
Or if you have a particular problem in getting the money to us because of illness or disability, you can pay us in a different way which may be more convenient.
We offer a number of schemes to make bills more affordable:
- Pay your water charges automatically through your benefits with our Water Direct scheme and we'll reduce your bill by £25!
- Our Welsh Water Assist scheme caps your bill at a maximum of £256 which may reduce your bill.
- The Customer Assistance Fund gives you affordable instalments and helps you clear what you owe.
Are you eligible for any of the above schemes?
To see if you're eligible, answer the following questions:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Council Tax Benefit (not sole occupancy or disabled relief)
- Pension Credit
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Child Tax Credit (other than family element)
- Working Tax Credit
|Q2. Does anyone in your household have any of the following medical conditions which causes you to use more water?
||You may be eligible for Welsh Water Assist,
view and print our
|Go to Q3
- Ulcerative colitis
- Desquamation (flaky skin disease)
- Renal failure - requiring home dialysis (except where the health authority contributes to cost of the dialysis)
- Abdominal stoma
- Crohn's disease
- Weeping skin disease (eczema, psoriasis, varicose ulceration)
- Any other condition which requires significant water use
These companies offer free, independent, impartial and confidential advice...